- 1 Tbsp mild curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Reduced Salt Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 stalks lemon grass, white part only, finely chopped
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
1. Combine the curry paste, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and lemon grass in a small bowl. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Thread the chicken, red onion, red pepper and yellow pepper onto soaked bamboo skewers.
Preheat the barbecue.Cook the skewers over a medium heat for 8 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve with the dipping sauce.
3. Whisk all ingredients together.
Makes about 8