- 200g rice noodles
- 1 packet snow peas
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1 red or yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs – coriander, mint
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp tamarind puree
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
1. Prepare the rice noodles following the instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
2. Blanch the snow peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat a dash of oil in medium sized non-stick frying pan. Add the garlic and Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and stir fry over high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
4. Place the drained rice noodles on a serving platter. Top with the chicken, snow peas, carrots, cucumber, red or yellow pepper, bean sprouts and herbs. Drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.
1. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together. Alternatively put ingredients into a jar. Screw on the lid and shake to combine.
Tips for Asian Chicken & Rice Noodle Salad with Orange & Tamarind Dressing:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like