- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil oil
- 200g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skin on Thighs, sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 100g dried flat rice noodles – softened in boiling water and drained
- 100g fresh squid (or frozen and thawed), cut into strips and pickled in lemon juice and rice wine vinegar (enough to cover) for at least 15 minutes
1. Heat a thin bottomed fry pan, or wok, to a high heat and add the oil, chicken and garlic. Saute until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
2. Push the chicken aside to free up some space in the pan and immediately crack the eggs into the pan. Scramble with a fork and cook them until set.
3. Add the noodles, soy sauce and squid (drained from its pickling juices) and keep it all moving around as all the ingredients get coated in the oil and soy sauce. Serve garnished with chopped spring onions if wished.
Cooks Tip: Make sure all the ingredients are prepared before cooking.