- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, cut in half
- 1 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tbsp tahini (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- To Serve:
- Pita Pockets
- cucmber slices
- tomato slices
1. Place the oil, mint, lemon pepper seasoning and Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Preheat barbecue. Cook the chicken over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
3. Mix all the ingredients together.
4. Serve the chicken in pita pockets with lettuce, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with the dressing. Or serve on couscous or Israeli couscous flavoured with red onion and peppers, topped with the dressing and a green salad.