- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums
- Corn & capsicum salsa to serve
1. Combine the tomato sauce, oil, mustard, thyme, oregano, Cajun seasoning & black pepper in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Place the Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums in a mixing bowl and add half the marinade mix, reserving the remaining sauce for later. Toss the drums to coat, then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
3. Place the chicken in an oven dish lined with baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes, basting with the remaining marinade half way through cooking. Remove the drums from the oven when the juices run clear when the thickest part of the chicken drum is pierced with a skewer.
4. Serve with sweet corn and capsicum salsa.