- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp very finely chopped, fresh rosemary
- 750g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ cup pistachio nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices prosciutto or bacon
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium–low heat and cook the
onion, garlic and rosemary for 3–4 minutes until soft. Cool.
3. Place the onion mixture, Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince, breadcrumbs, pistachio nuts, eggs, mustard,
parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Line a medium-sized loaf tin with the prosciutto or bacon, allowing
enough overhang to fold over the top of the terrine mixture.
Spoon the chicken mixture into the prosciutto-lined loaf tin. Fold the
overlapping prosciutto over the top of the mixture. Cover with foil.
5. Bake for 1 hour, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking to
allow the top to brown.
6. Cool before slicing to serve.