- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 500g packet frozen broad beans
- Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced
- 1 packet mesclun salad mix
- 1 radicchio (optional), leaves separated
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 150g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
1. Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the asparagus, bring back to the boil and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain, then place in cold water to cool.
2. Add the frozen broad beans to the saucepan with a little water and bring back to the boil and blanch for 1 minute. Drain, run the broad beans under cold water to cool then peel.
3. Heat a dash of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and cook over medium heat until it is golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Place the salad mix, radicchio, yellow pepper, asparagus and broad beans in a salad bowl. Top with the chicken and goats’ cheese. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Combine all ingredients. Season to taste.