- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)*
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 12 spears asparagus, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves or mesclun salad mix
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
1. Combine all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake to mix. Set aside.
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Cook the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast in batches over medium heat until they are golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Alternatively, cook the tenderloins on a preheated barbecue.
2. Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the asparagus, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
3. Place the baby spinach or mesclun in a salad bowl. Add the cooled, sliced chicken, asparagus, yellow pepper and cashew nuts. Drizzle with the dressing, garnish with the chopped red chilli and serve immediately.
* kecap manis is available in the sauce section of the supermarket, beside the soy sauce.