- 200g penne pasta
- 15g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 courgettes, coarsely grated
- Meal Maker Sliced Roast Chicken 300g, cut into strips
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the penne following the instructions on the pack.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the garlic and courgettes cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden. Add the Meal Maker Sliced Roast Chicken 300g, lemon zest, lemon juice and spring onions and cook over low heat, stirring, until the chicken is heated through.
3. Add the drained pasta, parsley, and pepper and toss to combine. Serve immediately with a fresh green salad on the side.