- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast or Tegel Frozen Chicken Thighs 2kg, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced (Try a mixture of button mushrooms and shitake mushrooms)
- 1 bunch Asian greens; gai larn or bok choy, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp Chinese cooking wine or sherry
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok or frying pan. Over high heat stir fry the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast in 2 batches until golden brown and cooked. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
2. Reduce the heat. Add the garlic and onion to the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and Asian greens and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Return the chicken back to the pan along with the Hoisin sauce, Chinese cooking wine or sherry, honey and lemon juice. Cook for a further minute.
Serve on rice garnished with cashew nuts.