- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into slices
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup orzo
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the red pepper, red onion and garlic in an ovenproof dish and drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar and allow the vegetables to cool.
3.Cook the orzo following the directions on the packet. Drain, rinse and cool.
4. Heat the a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast in batches until it is golden brown and cooked through.
5. Combine the orzo, vegetables and chicken in a large bowl. Add the spinach leaves, season with salt and pepper and toss gently. Drizzle with vinaigrette before serving.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like