- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 Tbsp, sesame seeds, toasted
- 400gTegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 130g packet baby cos lettuce
- 100g snow peas, blanched
- 1 pawpaw, peeled, seeds removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
1. combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Cut the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast into slices.
3. Preheat a barbecue and cook chicken over a medium heat until golden brown and cooked through. Toss the prepared dressing through the hot chicken. Cover and chill for ½ hour.
4. Place the lettuce leaves onto a serving platter. Add the snow peas, pawpaw, and mint and toss gently. Top with the chicken and dressing. Serve immediately.