- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, cooked
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican salsa
- 2 cups grated cheese
- To Serve:
- Sour cream, chopped tomatoes and chopped coriander
1. Shred the cooked Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast.
2. Place 4 tortillas on a flat surface and top with salsa, grated cheese and shredded chicken. Cover with the remaining 4 tortillas.
3. Place the tortillas one at a time on a sandwich press, or in a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the bottom of the tortilla is golden. Turn and cook on the other side for a further 2 to 3 minutes until the filling is hot and cheesehas melted.
4. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with sour cream.
Hint: To serve as finger food cut into thin wedges
Tips for Chicken Quesadillas:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like