- 130g bag baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 8 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g
- 4 bagels, cut in half and toasted
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce
1. Place the spinach in a bowl. Cover with boiling water and leave for one minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Poach the eggs for 3 to 4 minutes or until done to your liking. In the mean time, grill or pan fry the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g until it is golden brown.
3. Place 2 toasted bagel halves on each serving plate. Top each half with some of the wilted spinach, 2 chicken rashers and 2 poached eggs. Drizzle with Hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately.