- 600g Tegel Fresh Chicken Sausages
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 3 sheets ready rolled flaky pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Remove the Tegel Fresh Chicken Sausages from their casings and place in a bowl with the onion and herbs. Mix well.
3. Place the pastry sheets on a clean flat surface. With floured hands, roll the sausage meat into lengths to fit the pastry sheets.
4. Brush the edges of the pastry with a little water and roll the pastry over the sausage filling. Cut each roll into 6 pieces.
5. Place, sealed edge down, on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Brush the egg over the rolls and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the sausage rolls are golden brown.