- 600g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- Juice from 3 limes
- 2Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1tsp minced chilli
- 1Tbsp Olive oil
- 12 mini dinner rolls
- 2-3 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2-3 avocado, peeled and cut into slices
1. Marinate Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast in lime juice, chopped coriander, chilli and oil. Season.
2. Flatten each chicken breast with a rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Cook the chicken until golden and cooked through.
4. Fill rolls with lettuce, sliced red onion, avocado slices and pieces of cooked chicken,
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like