- 250g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 sheets frozen pre-rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 4 x 100g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- Milk to glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Squeeze the spinach between two plates to remove all the excess moisture. Mix the chopped spinach with the cream cheese and nutmeg. Season.
2. Take the pastry sheets and cut in half diagonally.Place 1/4 of the spinach mixture in the centre of each triangle and place the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs on top. Bring the long ends down to cover the chicken and fold the thicker corner on top to completely enclose. Pinch ends together. Transfer to a greased baking tray. Brush with milk to glaze.
3. Bake for approx 20 minutes until chicken is cooked and pastry golden. Serve with seasonal vegetables on the side