- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- 3-4 cups stir fry Vegetables (broccoli florets, julienne carrots, mushrooms, snow peas etc)
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Cooked Rice or Noodles to serve.
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok or frying pan. Add onion and stir fry until beginning to soften. Add vegetables and continue stir-frying a further 2-3 minutes.
2. Add Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Continue to cook until chicken is hot and vegetables are crisp tender.
3. Serve with rice or noodles.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like