- 6 Tegel Take Outs Nashville Chicken Tenders
- 1 bag corn chips
- 1 tin black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado, finely diced
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeños
- Coriander, sour cream & lime wedges to serve
Quick pickled pink onions:
- ½ cup white or apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- For the quick pickled pink onions, pour the vinegar into a small saucepan with the salt and sugar and bring to a steady simmer. Add the onions and toss to coat. Continue to simmer for a minute, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Bake the tenders as per packet instructions in the oven or air fryer. When they’re ready, slice diagonally and set aside.
- In a greased baking dish layer half of the corn chips and top with half the black beans and half the grated cheese. Repeat with the remaining corn chips, beans and cheese. Place in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Top the nachos with the tenders and place back in the oven for a few minutes.
- Top with the chopped tomatoes, jalapeños, diced avocado and pickled onions. Finish with a sprinkle of fresh coriander, a squeeze of lime juice and dollops of sour cream. Serve immediately!