- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 3 tsp sake
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1/2 cup grated daikon or red radish
1. To make the teriyaki sauce; Mix together in a small bowl soy sauce, mirin, sake and caster sugar. Set aside
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan to medium heat and add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs. Brown until golden on one side and then turn over and continue cooking until just cooked through (10 -12 minutes).
2. Turn the heat down to low-medium and add the prepared Teriyaki sauce to the pan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, basting the chicken until the sauce begins to thicken and glazes the chicken.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into thick slices. Drizzle any remaining sauce over the chicken.
4. Serve with boiled rice and garnish with grated daikon.