1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cook the pasta following the packet directions. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add the Italian herbs or oregano and wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and chicken stock. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the pasta, shredded chicken and parsley to the pan and mix well. Place the mixture into an 8 cup capacity baking dish. Top with the parmesan.
Bake for 20 minutes or until it is golden brown and heated through.
5. Serve with a fresh green salad.