- 4 x 150g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 anchovy fillet, mashed to a paste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 500g ripe Roma tomatoes, peeled, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 12 pitted olives, halved
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
1. Season the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast with salt and pepper then dip in the flour. Shake off the excess flour.
2. Heat the olive oil and butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 6 minutes on each side, until golden brown and just cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
3. Add the garlic and anchovy paste to the pan. Cook for 1–2 minutes until fragrant. Add the wine and bring to the boil. Stir in the tomatoes, chicken stock and olives and simmer for 8–10 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
4. Add the chicken back into the pan and simmer for 2–3 minutes until the chicken is heated through.
5. Sprinkle with basil and serve with crispy potatoes and a fresh green salad or steamed green beans