- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced
- 2 Tbsp mild chilli paste
- 4 slices mountain bread
- 1 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Lite mayonnaise
1. Combine the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and chilli paste in a bowl.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a dash of oil. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.Remove from the heat.
3. Place 1/4 of the chicken on a slice of mountain bread. Top with beetroot, carrot, lettuce and cucumber. Drizzle with a little lite mayonnaise. Roll up and cut in half to serve. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like