- 2 corn cobs (can use frozen corn kernels)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Tegel Free Range Chilli & Lime kebabs
- 5 tortilla wraps
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pull the husk away from the corn and discard. Brush the corn with oil and then grill or barbecue until the kernels are bright yellow and start to get brown patches.
- Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle scrape kernels from corn with the blade of a knife.
- Gently mix the corn, black beans, capscium, red onion, avocado and coriander together in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the combined olive oil and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a barbecue or frying pan ad cook the kebabs until well coloured and cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas on the barbecue once the chicken is cooked.
- To assemble, remove chicken from the skewers, pile filling into the tortillas, wrap and eat.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like