- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 200g Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers , chopped
- 1 cos lettuce, leaves separated and washed or 130g packet baby cos lettuce
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- Pinch brown sugar
1. Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the beans, bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan Add the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers and cook over medium heat until it is golden. Set aside to cool.
3. Place the cos lettuce on a platter. Top with the green beans, hard boiled egg quarters, cherry tomatoes, olives, pine nuts and chicken rashers. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until the basil is finely chopped.Season to taste.