- 600g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup reduced salt chicken stock
- 1 1/2 (357ml) cans Lite Evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- fresh pasta for 6 people
- 1-2 Tbsp corn flour dissolved in 1-2 Tbsp water
1. Lightly spray a frying pan with spray oil or cooking spray and brown Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast on either side. Add chopped onion and garlic and continue cooking gently for a few minutes.Add chicken stock. Simmer until onion is tender and liquid has reduced by half.
2. Remove chicken from the pan and slice, then return meat to the sauce. Add Evaporated milk, parmesan cheese and spring onions. Simmer gently for around 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook pasta according to the packet directions. When pasta is cooked, drain and place in a deep serving bowl.
4. Use a slotted spoon to lift chicken out of the sauce and arrange on top of the pasta. Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning, then thicken the sauce to the desired consistency with the corn flour and water. Pour over the pasta and chicken. Garnish with a few more sliced spring onions.
Serve with salad or some fresh asparagus and steamed green beans.
Tips for Creamy Chicken Linguine:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like