- 250g fettuccine or pappardelle
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- Basil leaves to garnish
1. Cook the fettuccine or pappardelle following the packet directions.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and cook over high heat until it is golden brown. Reduce heat and add pesto and cream to the pan and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until the sauce is thick and creamy and the chicken is cooked through.
3. Stir the drained pasta through the hot sauce. Place into serving bowls and top with the grated parmesan and basil leaves.
Serve with a green salad.
Tips for Creamy Pesto Chicken with Pappardelle:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like