- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cm fresh ginger, grated finely
- 2 tsp five spice powder
- 3 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Shaohsing (Chinese rice wine) or dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Black pepper
- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums
- Spring onions, sliced thinly, to garnish
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl to make the marinade.
2. preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Make some slashes in the thick part of the Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums and rub the marinade into these to coat well. Place in a baking dish and roast for 30-35 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked and skin is crispy.
4. Serve garnished with spring onions and plum sauce for dipping.