- 4 Tegel Take Outs Flame Grilled Chicken Steaks
- 4 medium tortillas
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
For the salsa:
- ½ pineapple, diced into small cubes
- 1 lime, zest & juice + extra for serving
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 small handful mint, finely chopped
1. Cook the Flame Grilled Chicken Steaks as per packet instructions.
2. To make the salsa; place the pineapple, chilli, mint, salt, lime zest & juice in a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat. Toast the tortillas on each side until warm and lightly golden.
4. Fill tortillas with shredded cabbage, chicken & salsa and serve with a wedge of lime.