- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp mild curry paste
- 50g palm sugar, grated
- 2 Tbsp tamarind puree
- 1 cup water
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Chopped coriander to garnish
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast and brown over high heat until golden. Remove the chicken and set aside. Add the onion to the pan and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and palm sugar and cook for a further minute.
2. Add the chicken back to the pan along with the tamarind puree, water, kaffir lime leaves, soy sauce and coconut cream. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Garnish with peanuts and coriander leaves and serve with rice and steamed bok choy.