- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, sliced into thick strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup low fat plain yoghurt
1. Combine the ground coriander, cumin, cinnamon, chilli, paprika and salt in a bowl. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast strips and mix well.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a non stick frying pan. Add the chicken and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the chicken is brown. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Return the chicken to the pan with the tomato paste and water. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the garam masala. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly, then stir in the yoghurt.
4. Serve with rice, and seasonal greens.