- 6-8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums, precooked*
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 Tbsp each hoisin sauce, orange juice
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce, salt reduced
- 2 tsp each sugar, sesame oil
- 1-2 Tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
1. Mix all the ingredients, except sesame seeds for the marinade until smooth.
2. Brush the mixture over the precooked* Tegel Fresh Chicken Drums and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat the barbecue and cook chicken over a moderate heat for 5-6 minutes each side, until very hot.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with a noodle or rice salad and salad greens
* To help prevent charred skin on your chicken and not-quite-cooked flesh, it is recommended that you precook portions that contain bones. Either: poach in stock in a large frying pan for about 30 minutes, oven bake at 180˚C for 40 minutes, or microwave according to the instructions on pack. Cool completely in the refrigerator before marinating.