- 2 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g or, 1/2 Tegel Manuka Smoked Whole Chicken - Original 1.1kg
- 125g rice vermicilli
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin match sticks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- 2-3 tsp each minced chilli and ginger
- 1/2 cup Lime Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
1. Finely slice the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g.
2. Cook the rice vermicilli noodles in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and then cut randomly. Deseed the cucumber and cut on an angle into thin slices.
3. In a bowl toss together the noodles, Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g, cucumber, carrot, mint, coriander, chilli, ginger and Lime Salad Dressing.
4. Serve garnished with honey roasted peanuts if wished.