- 2 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g or, 1/2 Tegel Manuka Smoked Whole Chicken - Original 1.1kg
- 125g rice vermicilli
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin match sticks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- 2-3 tsp each minced chilli and ginger
- 1/2 cup Lime Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
1. Finely slice the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g.
2. Cook the rice vermicilli noodles in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and then cut randomly. Deseed the cucumber and cut on an angle into thin slices.
3. In a bowl toss together the noodles, Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g, cucumber, carrot, mint, coriander, chilli, ginger and Lime Salad Dressing.
4. Serve garnished with honey roasted peanuts if wished.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like