- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, finely chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 lemongrass stems, white part only,finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 20 large spinach leaves
1. Place the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs into a bowl with the kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce, caster
sugar and pepper. Mix well, cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes or
overnight in the fridge, if you want to prepare ahead.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, lemongrass
and chilli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry
for a further 4-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Add the lime juice,
spring onions and coriander.
3. To serve, place spoonfuls of the mixture into spinach leaves. Fold up and
eat with your hands.