- 200g green beans.
- 1 Tegel Hot Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups rocket leaves.
- ½ cup Kalamata olives.
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted.
- 125g (1/2 tub) cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1. Cook beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and then drain well.
2. Remove the flesh from the Tegel Hot Cooked Chicken, discard the skin and bones and cut into pieces, allow to cool if still hot.
3. Pile rocket leaves onto a large serving platter and top with beans, chicken, olives almonds and tomatoes. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Combine dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad.