- 400g linguine or spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g jar artichokes, drained and halved if large
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
1. Cook the pasta following the packet directions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs and cook over medium heat until it is golden. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the red onion and garlic to the pan and cook over medium heat until the onion and garlic are golden brown. Add the chicken back to the pan with the lemon juice and zest, cherry tomatoes and artichokes. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the drained pasta, Italian parsley, basil, and pepper to taste.
Top with the grated parmesan and serve immediately.