1. Combine the sour cream & chipotle sauce in a small bowl, season with salt and mix to combine.
2. Cook the Memphis BBQ Chicken Strips & shoestring fries in the oven as per packet instructions.
3. While the chicken & chips are in the oven, cook the bacon in a large fry pan over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels and chop finely.
4. When the fries are ready, sprinkle over the cheese & bacon and grill for 1 – 2 minutes until cheese has melted.
5. Remove fries from the oven and top with the chicken strips, drizzle with the chipotle sour cream and garnish with spring onions. Serve immediately.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like