- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 400g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 400g can Mexican style tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs and cook over medium heat until it is golden.
2. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until the onion is golden. Add the rice and cumin and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes, stirring, to coat the rice in the oil.
3. Add the chicken stock and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
4. Remove from the heat, season to taste and stir in the coriander.
Serve with a green salad.