- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 6 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs or 4 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast, diced
- 8-10 baby potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 500ml chicken stock
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour + 2 tablespoons water
- 150g green beans, cut into bite sized lengths
- Fresh coriander and white rice to serve
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy based saucepan or deep frying pan and sauté the onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes until softened and fragrant. Add the spices and cook a further 2 minutes stirring until combined. Add the diced chicken and potatoes and toss well to combine.
2. Add the stock and sauce and simmer for 30-40 minutes until the potatoes are tender and chicken cooked. Combine the cornflour and water and stir into the curry simmer 1 minute then add the green beans and cook until tender and bright green.
3. Serve over white rice with fresh coriander to garnish.
Tips for MURRAY’S CHICKEN CURRY:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like