- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut slashes into the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs to allow the marinade to penetrate
and place it in a large shallow dish.
2. Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour over the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C.
4. Place the chicken and marinade in a large ovenproof dish and bake for 45
minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a skewer. Baste
occasionally with the marinade during cooking if wished.
5. Serve with baby potatoes and seasonal green vegetables or fresh green salad.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like