- 8 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut slashes into the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs to allow the marinade to penetrate
and place it in a large shallow dish.
2. Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour over the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C.
4. Place the chicken and marinade in a large ovenproof dish and bake for 45
minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a skewer. Baste
occasionally with the marinade during cooking if wished.
5. Serve with baby potatoes and seasonal green vegetables or fresh green salad.