- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 12 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
1. Combine the olive oil, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken into a large shallow dish and pour the marinade over. Cover and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
3. Place the chicken in a large oven dish lined with baking paper. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and the juices run clear when pierced with a skewer. Baste occasionally with the marinade during cooking.
4. Serve with a pasta salad and a green salad.
Hint: These are also delicious served cold as part of a picnic.