- 1 x Tegel Free Range Peri Peri Butterflied Chicken
- 16 small new potatoes
- handful cherry tomatoes (mix coloured), quartered
- ½ cup corn kernels, cooked
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped parsley
- Heat a barbecue hot plate or oven and cook the chicken according to packet instructions.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water, sprinkle with salt and cook over a medium heat until only just tender. Drain well and remove from the pan to cool.
- Combine the tomatoes, corn, onion, capscium and coriander in a small bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra olive oil and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Gently squash the potatoes with a potato masher, trying to keep them intact.
- Cook the potatoes alongside the chicken for the last 10 minutes of cooking until crisp and golden.
- Serve chicken with corn salsa and smashed potatoes. Sprinkle the potatoes with salt, pepper and parsley.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like