- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs
- 1 leek washed and trimmed
- 3-4 Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g, diced
- 420g can condensed creamy pumpkin soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 500g bag Watties frozen Potato Pom Poms
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Cut Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs into 3-4 cm pieces. Heat a dash of oil in a heavy based frying pan and brown chicken pieces evenly. Place in a baking dish.
2. Cut leek into 1 cm slices and pan fry in the remaining oil with the Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Rashers - Original 200g, until leek softens. Remove from the heat and stir in the pumpkin soup, sour cream, chicken stock or water and parsley. Return to the heat and stir until hot but not boiling. Pour over the chicken. Top with frozen potato pom poms.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and the potato pom poms are golden. Serve with your favourite green vegetables on the side.