- 2–3 Tbsp red curry paste
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs, diced
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely shredded
- 2 Tbsp grated palm sugar
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 100g green beans, sliced
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Thai basil leaves to garnish
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the red curry paste and cook over
medium heat for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Thighs and cook for
2–3 minutes until chicken is well coated in the paste.
2. Add coconut cream, kaffir lime, palm sugar and fish sauce and reduce
the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the green beans and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the lime juice and
season with salt and pepper.
4. Garnish with basil leaves and serve with rice.