- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecan nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Tegel Fresh Chicken Skinless Breast
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, pecan nuts, cranberries, garlic and parsley in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
3. Flatten out the chicken breasts on a board. Place a quarter of the stuffing along the centre of each chicken breast. Roll up the chicken then wrap 2 rashers of bacon around the outside and secure with toothpicks.
4. Place the chicken rolls in an ovenproof dish and drizzle with the olive oil.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a skewer. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
6. Serve with buttered baby potatoes and a spinach, red onion and orange salad.