- 280g dried round egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 cup chopped telegraph cucumber (approx 1.5cm chunks)
- 1/3 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 8 Tegel Classic Satay Kebabs
- 1/4 cup neutral flavoured oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 1 small chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, according to packet instructions.
- Once cooked, drain the noodles well and drizzle with the sesame oil. Toss well.
- Combine the noodles with remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl or platter and toss to combine.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and toss again.
- Cook the kebabs on a barbecue or frying pan until well coloured and cooked through.
- Serve the noodle salad in bowls topped with kebabs.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like