- 1 pack Tegel Satay Chicken Breast Strips 400g
- 200g pack vermicelli noodles
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cucumber, cut in matchsticks
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- Thai basil, lime wedges & chopped peanuts to serve
1. Cook the Satay Roast Chicken Breast Strips as per packet instructions.
2. While the chicken is cooking, place the vermicelli noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Divide between serving bowls.
3. To make the dressing whisk together the peanut butter, hoisin, sriracha and soy sauces and rice vinegar with 2-3 tablespoons water. Set aside.
4. Place the chicken on top of the vermicelli noodles with the cucumber & mung beans. Drizzle over the satay dressing and top with the herbs, lime and peanuts.
Tips for Satay Chicken Noodle Bowls:
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like