- 1 Tegel Free Range Classic Satay Butterflied Chicken
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 small iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- ¼ cup salted roasted peanuts
- large handful crisp fried noodles
To spice up the salad add some finely chopped chilli to the dressing.
- Cook the chicken on a barbecue hotplate or in the oven according to packet instructions.
- Combine the peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy, fish sauce and sugar together in a small bowl. Taste and add a little salt if needed.
- Arrange the salad ingredients on a large platter.
- Top with chicken, drizzle with dressing and serve.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like