- 2 large thin pizza bases
- 2 sachets pizza sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 300g Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g, sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the pizza bases on an oven tray. Spread a sachet of pizza sauce on each pizza base. Top with mozzarella, sliced Tegel Manuka Smoked Chicken Breast - Original 300g and red pepper.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bases are crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbly.
Hint: Top with baby rocket and shaved parmesan for a gourmet pizza.
Rate this recipe
Share this recipe
You might also like