- 2 red onions, diced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- Fresh marjoram, chopped finely
- 300 grams smoked Tegel chicken breast
- 250 grams crème fraiche
- 12 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil spray
- Sesame or poppy seeds to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oc.
- In a frying pan, sauté onions until soft. Add the sundried tomatoes and marjoram. Once combined, set aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the smoked chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Add the onion mix, chicken breasts, crème fraiche and season to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Spray the baking tins with oil.
- Take one sheet of filo pastry, spray half with oil. Fold into quarters and place into the tin.
- Fill the pastry up to three-quarters full, using the chicken mixture.
- Fold the pastry into the middle of the pan, spray the top lightly and add seeds of choice.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool in the tin before serving.
You might also like